formula contains human trialled scientifically studied strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02, Lactobacillus plantarum LP01, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium breve M16V and Bifidobacterium longum BB536. This formula also contains Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus gasseri probiotic strains.
The Spectrumceuticals Pro8-Forte™ probiotic formula has been third party food allergen tested and results confirmed nil detection of gluten, casein, peanuts, walnuts and almonds.
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- Assists in maintaining and stabilising gastrointestinal microflora
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general intestinal/gut health
- Can assist to maintain healthy bowel function
- Supports and maintains the health of the gastrointestinal tract
- May assist in alleviating symptoms associated with intestinal flora imbalance such as diarrhoea and constipation
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed IBS.
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG 60 billion
Lactobacillus casei LC03 18.90 billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 14.8 billion
Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 6.30 billion
Lactobacillus gasseri LG36 2.70 billion
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 8.10 billion
Bifidobacterium breve M16V 1.70 billion
Bifidobacterium longum BB536 900 million
Total CFU Count 114 billion CFU
Does not contain added – Wheat, gluten, milk (including casein and lactose), shellfish, egg, fish, peanuts or tree nuts, soy, artificial flavourings or colourings, gelatin or yeast.
Spectrumceuticals probiotic strains and excipient ingredients have been third party food allergen tested and results confirmed nil detection of gluten, casein, peanuts, walnuts and almonds.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months – 12 hours in children under 3 years – 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years – seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.