- May assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Relief of the symptoms of colds.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections.
- Treatment of symptoms of mild infections of upper respiratory tract.
Each scoop (5 g dose) contains:
Lactoferrin 200 mg
Colostrum 340 mg
Equiv. IgG 100 mg
Arabinogalactactan 2.25 g
Lactobacillus paracasei (MED 24) 5 billion
Bifidobacterium lactis (MED 13) 5 billion
Natural Vanilla Flavour
Contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, suitable for vegetarians.
Mix one (1) level teaspoon (5g) into 100-200 mL of water and drink immediately, two (2) times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Bovine colostrum powder is derived from cow's milk and may contain lactose.
This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 2 years except on professional medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.