- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Relief of the symptoms of eczema.
- May assist in the management of allergies.
- May assist in the management of eczema.
Each scoop contains:
Bifidobacterium infantis (Med 14) 500 million
Bifidobacterium longum (Med 15) 500 million
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 500 million
Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51) 500 million
Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 500 million
Total 2.5 billion CFU*
Lactoferrin 50 mg
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Gluten and casein free, vegetarian friendly, no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, refrigerate to maintain stability.
Add 500 mg of powder (1 scoop) to liquid or solid foods, one (1) to two (2) times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Refrigerate to maintain stability.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Derived from cows milk.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.