Description of the BioCeuticals fish oil
A natural lemon flavoured concentrated liquid fish oil, with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing flexible dosing for children and adults for the support of body functions where essential fatty acids are necessary.
The benefits of the BioCeuticals UltraClean
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range in healthy individuals.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cell markers.
- Provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, and helps to maintain flexibility and integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy mood.
- May help maintain normal brain and cognitive function in healthy adults, and a higher intake may help maintain mental and cognitive function as you age.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children, including the retina and brain.
- Supports memory and cognitive function in healthy children.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
Buy BioCeuticals UltraClean from the trusted online stockists
Xeniq is a dedicated online provider of practitioner-only products. We pride ourselves on stocking the highest-grade products and nutraceuticals available, to meet your needs. We supply a wide range of BioCeuticals products, such as EPA/DHA, DHA Omega for pregnancy, and so much more.
Got questions? We’re happy to answer them. Leave your information in our quick enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Each 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish 4.5 g
Total omega-3 marine fatty acids* 3.8 g
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 2.5 g
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.94 g
In a base of mixed tocopherols and lemon oil.
*Total omega-3 fatty acids include all omega-3 such as eicosatetraenoic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid and their various mono-, di- and triglyceride forms.
Children: Take 2.5 ml daily in juice or food for memory support, cognitive function and healthy development and growth, including retina and brain.
Adults: Take 2.5 ml per day in juice or food for healthy cognition and mood, and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.
Adults: Take 5 ml per day in juice or food for temporary relief of joint inflammation and swelling, maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels and support for normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
Take as above or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.