Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy red blood cells, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Choline and the B group vitamins are involved in healthy nervous system metabolism and are in high demand during times of stress.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3, plus zinc and selenium for antioxidant activity.
- Includes the lipotropic nutrients choline, inositol, and vitamin B12, which play a role in normal healthy liver metabolism.
- Contains the minerals selenium and zinc, with vitamins A, C, D3 and E, for healthy skin support.
- Includes withania, a traditional Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb, which may help to support the adrenals and may be useful during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant and nutritive qualities.
Each tablet contains:
Retinol acetate 750 mcgRE
equiv. vitamin A 2500 IU
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 100 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50 mg
Calcium pantothenate 109.2 mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 mcg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 500 mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg
equiv. vitamin E 50 IU
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 12.5 mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 500 IU
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 30 mcg
Biotin (vitamin H) 150 mcg
Boron (as borax) 2 mg
Calcium (as phosphate) 100 mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50 mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 35 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26 mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Choline bitartrate 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root 1 g
Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed 500 mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.