The benefits of Ultraclean EPA/DHA
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: 300mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal healthy growth, development and functioning of the brain, cardiovascular health, anti-inflammatory activity and foetal development.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodorising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy cholesterol.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy skin.
The trusted stockist of Bioceuticals Ultraclean EPA/DHA
Xeniq stocks practitioner-only grade medical supplies such as DHA Omega for Australian practitioners and members. We make ourselves available for questions and queries, in order to better help our customers source the right products for their needs, and the needs of their patients. Leave your information in our quick enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish 1 g
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 300 mg
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 200 mg
d-alpha tocopherol 16.8 mg
equiv. vitamin E 25 IU
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.