UltraBiotic Immune Support is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
- Clinically trialled combination of Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, used in the ProChild study.[1,2]
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of URTIs in children 3-6 years of age.
- May reduce the incidence of absence from pre-school in children aged 3-6 years.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal, healthy immune system. Aids digestion.
- Shelf stable.
- Dairy free.
- Natural berry flavoured chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60) 10 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) 125 million CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34) 2.375 billion CFU
Oligofructose 186 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.