Ultra Potent-C combines a high dose of various forms of vitamin C, together with zinc, vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin in an easy-to-mix-and-drink oral powder for immune system and antioxidant support.
- 2.45 g of total vitamin C per 4 g dose.
- A blend of three ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Contains zinc chelated to an amino acid; known to enhance zinc absorption. In the amino acid chelate form zinc bisglycinate, zinc had an increased bioavailability of 43% in women.
- Vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin provide additional nutritional and antioxidant support.
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Provides nutrients for immune support and maintenance.
- Contribute to the body's antioxidant defence systems.
- Supports adrenal health.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is involved in minor wound-healing, the cross-linking of collagen, and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm; including quality, motility and number.
- Assists normal iron metabolism.
- Natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Each 4 g dose contains:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1.8 g
Sodium ascorbate 529 mg
equiv. ascorbic acid 470 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 218 mg
equiv. ascorbic acid 180 mg
Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.45 g
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 83 mg
equiv. vitamin E 100 IU
Rutoside 78 mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg
Betacarotene (natural) 1.5 mg
Adults: Mix one 4 g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 250 ml of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.