Ultra Muscleze is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS™ magnesium lysyl glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium, including taurine, glutamine, carnitine and a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraine headaches.
- Beneficial in times of stress.
- Natural orange flavour.
Each 5 g dose contains:
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®) 244 mg
Magnesium (as oxide heavy) 36.2 mg
Glutamine 500 mg
Taurine 500 mg
Levocarnitine tartrate 75 mg
equiv. levocarnitine 51.2 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 66.1 mg
equiv. vitamin E 80 IU
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1 mg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 150 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 20 mcg
Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate) 6.9 mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 60 mcg
Potassium (as aspartate) 55 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25 mcg
Sodium (as dibasic sodium phosphate) 1.3 mg
Adults: Mix one 5 g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200 ml of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If fluid retention persists seek medical advice.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.