Theracurmin BioActive 300 mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810 mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
Each capsule contains:
Curcumin 30 mg
(from Theracurmin) 300 mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.