This unique combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Each tablet contains:
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 200 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15.19 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 12.5 mg
Calcium folinate 347.2 mcg
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 250 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg
Magnesium citrate 928.22 mg
equiv. magnesium 150 mg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 7 5mg
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf 280 mg
equiv. to parthenolide 200 mcg
Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.