Men's Essentials is a broad-range formula, providing essential vitamins and minerals for energy production, healthy immune support, and male physiology. It includes rhodiola traditionally used in eastern European medicine and schisandra traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support mental and physical stress, male virility, and liver and kidney tone.
- Supports male physiology for healthy cognition, energy levels, prostate, hormone synthesis and sperm production.
- B vitamins and rhodiola provide support during times of stress.
- Choline, inositol, B12 and schisandra help maintain healthy liver metabolism.
- Folate, B6 and B12 promote healthy homocysteine levels and cardiovascular health.
- Broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.
- 50mcg of chromium provides nutritional support for healthy blood glucose, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Immune support provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D.
Each tablet contains:
Retinol acetate 375 mcgRE*
equiv. vitamin A 1250 IU
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 50 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 200 mg
Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
equiv. pantothenic acid 91.6 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 mcg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 500 mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acetate 36.8 mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 12.5 mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 500 IU
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 30 mcg
Biotin (vitamin H) 150 mcg
Boron (as borax) 1 mg
Calcium (as citrate) 50 mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 50 mcg
Copper (as gluconate) 200 mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 40 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 3 mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 125 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 20 mg
Choline bitartrate 40 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Lycopene 200 mcg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit 1.5 g
Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola) root 500 mg
*RE = retinol equivalents
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men. WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.