Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of B vitamins together with coenzyme Q10 and antioxidants.
This combination helps to support healthy nervous system and adrenal gland function, cellular energy production and help neutralise the effects of free radicals.
- Contains the biologically activated forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9.
- Provides nutritional support for cellular energy production.
- May assist with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports adrenal hormone production (vitamin B5 and B6) and assists during times of stress.
- Adequate vitamin B6 levels are important for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Folinic acid, B12 and B6 are involved in methylation and support normal healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 provide antioxidant activity.
- Vitamins A and D provide additional immune system support.
- Exercise stresses the metabolic pathways dependent on B vitamins, therefore the requirements for these vitamins may be elevated in athletes and active individuals.
Each capsule contains:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
Thiamine nitrate 61.7 mg
equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1) 50 mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (activated vitamin B2) 68.5 mg
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 90 mg
Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 48.6 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 40 mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (activated B6) 15.7 mg
Calcium pantothenate 49 mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 45 mg
d-alpha tocopherol 16.8 mg
equiv. vitamin E 25 IU
Retinyl palmitate 450 mcgRE
vitamin A 1500 IU
Calcium folinate 556 mcg
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 400 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400 mcg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 25 mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 1000 IU
Biotin (vitamin H) 300 mcg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30 mg
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect seek medical advice.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.