InNatal plus Iron is a specially formulated multivitamin providing a broad range of well-researched nutrients to assist women in meeting many of the increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The formula contains B vitamins and coenzyme Q10 to assist with energy production during times of stress. It also provides nutrients important for supporting the healthy growth and development of the foetus and baby including iron, iodine, folic acid, vitamin D and choline. The use of multinutrients during preconception and pregnancy has been positively linked with healthy pregnancy outcomes.
- Provides an extensive array of nutrients that are natural components of human breast milk.
- InNatal plus Iron has been formulated to provide several key nutrients for pregnancy including iron, iodine, vitamin D3, choline, zinc and the B complex vitamins.
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal plus Iron provides 500 mcg of folic acid which may help reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken preconceptually and in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Iron is in high demand during pregnancy and is included in InNatal plus Iron for those women who are tested to be iron deficient.
- Contains iodine which is essential for normal healthy growth and cognitive development of the foetus and new baby, as well as thyroid hormone synthesis.
Each capsule contains:
Betacarotene 3 mg
Thiamine nitrate 25 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 25 mg
Calcium pantothenate 30 mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 27 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 61 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 350 mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
Colecalciferol 10 mcg
d-alpha tocopherol 68 mg
equiv. vitamin E 100 IU
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 45 mcg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 250 mcg
Biotin (vitamin H) 150 mcg
Calcium (as phosphate) 20 mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 20 mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 135 mcg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 13 mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg
Choline bitartrate 150 mg
Inositol 30 mg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30 mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.