ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder made with natural fruit flavours. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Standardised echinacea and black elder, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM), aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is naturally sweetened and contains natural fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over and adults.
Each 5 g dose contains:
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1.5 g
equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid 1.5 mg
Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit 500 mg
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride 600 mcg
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower 2 g
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 400 mg
Quercetin dihydrate 200 mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg
Retinol acetate 150 mg RE*
equiv. vitamin A 500 IU
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5 g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5 g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10 g (2 scoops) into 100 ml-200 ml water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.